Warshaw MaisonHousehold (Housewares)
Warshaw, uprooted from the Main, planted itself facing the Atwater market. It concentrates on kitchen and household items. Prices are kept low, since they buy liquidation deals and pass the savings on to you.
The store is chock full of serving dishes, gadgets, baking dishes, table linens, curtain panels ($6.99 & up), placemats, shower curtains, bathroom accessories, area rugs and runners, plants, and a big espresso section.
Expect to find:
- a big selection of bar stools
- gardening pots, soil, vitamins, planters
- shopping carts from France with fun designs and words
- Klip-It lunch containers in all sizes: some have cutlery, salad dressing containers, room for an ice pack. Theyâ€™re made of virgin materials which are BPA-free and lead-free
- silicone baking molds in all colors and sizes
- a huge display of Trudeau products. Their salt & pepper shakers are guaranteed for life
- aprons for adults and kids
- cushions, chair pads, throws, pillows, towels, placemats, napkins, tablecloths
- knapsacks that convert to towels, reversible beach blankets (in a carry bag) which are waterproof on one side.
- baskets and storage containers
- bamboo rugs, synthetic Persian rugs, bath mats
- novelty throws called Safari with animals closures and throws which reverse to sherpa
- specialists in espresso machines: Saeco, Keurig, Caffitaly, Breville with and without pods
- blenders, toaster ovens, grills, kettles, juicers, toasters, oven mitts
- hampers, picnic baskets, umbrellas
- a plant section in the store with oddities like lucky bamboo, money tree and ginkgo biloba.
- the Sodastream machine to make your own soda with refills in every flavor, even diet flavors!
This is definitely the store where there is something for everyone.
They will not be undersold.
|Hours||Regular plus Sun 12-5|