Fix 'R' UsRepairmen (Small appliances, TV's, Audio, Jewelry)
A handy and friendly West Island neighborhood fix-it shop (situated right next to Gianella
Cycle shop) is a rarity these days. They have 30 years of experience under their belt.
They offer free estimates and here's an idea of some of the magic these guys with golden hands can perform:
- All makes and models of TV's can be repaired - flat screen, plasma, LED, LCD, even those big old ones (CRT)
- Any kind of vacuum cleaner can be fixed - and bags for all models are sold. Look for the coupon below for Electrolux bags at $2.00 off. Most major department stores sell them for about $19.99 per dozen, you can always buy them here for $13 for 12 bags.
- Tube replacements on amplifiers can be done here
- Coffee makers can be made to perk again
- Car audio systems including amplifiers can be repaired
- Your cell phone screen can be replaced
- Key cutting is available
- Put the song back in your heart - they can fix musical equipment like keyboards, amplifiers and sound systems
They can fix so many other things too: DVD's, old radios, flat irons, lamps, fax machines, toasters, tea kettles, hair dryers, clocks, laptops and even jewelry (costume and real).
The best deal here is the watch battery replacement for $4. They use Swiss made watch batteries by Renata whose reported failure rate is far less than 1/1000 of 1%. They are hugely popluar in Switzerland and account for over 70% of market share.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 12-6, Sat 12-5|