Fix 'R' UsRepairmen (Small appliances, TV's, Audio, Jewelry)
A handy and friendly West Island neighborhood fix-it shop is a rarity these days. You can find this one right next to Gianella Cycle shop. They have 30 years of experience under their belt.
They offer free estimates, and here's an idea of some of the magic these guys with golden hands can perform:
- iPhones - they can replace a broken screen and do repairs - and on other
other cell phone brands - and tablets too
- Coffee makers (Saeco, Mokita, Spidem, Le Chef, etc) can start perking again, and they can be de-scaled
- Microwave ovens and Panasonic inverters can be fixed
- Blow dryers and flat irons can repaired, such as Elchim, Chi, Andis & Wahl, as well as others
- All makes and models of TV's (flat screen, plasma, LED, LCD, even those big old CRT ones) can be repaired: Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Insignia and all other brands
- A full watch repair department is here for: Tissot, Swatch, Michael Kors, Tag, Nixon, Seiko, Esquire, Movado and other makes
- Vacuums can be fixed, and they sell bags for all brands: Electrolux, Kenmore, Filter Queen, Hoover; they even repair the Roomba I Robot
- Car audio systems, including amplifiers, can play again
- Key cutting is available
- Put the song back in your heart - they can fix musical equipment like keyboards, amplifiers and sound systems
If you have other broken items around the house, bring them here: DVD's, old radios, lamps, fax machines, toasters, tea kettles, hair dryers, clocks, laptops and even jewelry (costume and real).
The best deal here is the watch battery replacement for $4. They use Swiss made watch batteries by Renata, whose reported failure rate is far less than 1/1000 of 1%. They are hugely popluar in Switzerland and account for over 70% of market share. Watch bands can be changed too.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 12-6, Sat 12-5|