Kiva opened a new location in Vaudreuil-Dorion. The original store in Pointe Claire village, sells stylish practical clothing (sizes XS-XL) for women. This business model is different in that it is not just a shop, but was conceived to become a community. That feeling of belonging is reinforced not only by the convivial atmosphere, but by fun events like anniversary cocktail fetes or Christmas parties. Friends can also plan a private evening here to munch, shop and enjoy the attentions of a make-up artist too.
The owner, Josee Madore, used to run the design department at Lolë activewear, so she knows about fashion and what women want and need. She desired her own shop so that she could connect with her audience more intimately. “We want to make women look good and feel at ease in all the different aspects of their lives. Women… are balancing so many different activities – it’s not uncommon for them to lose track of themselves and their sense of style.”, says Madore.
At Kiva her team is there to guide women and help them look their absolute best. She chooses flattering styles that are easy to wear and care for. Madore tries on every garment before she sells it, so as to make sure she likes the way it fits. With lots of selection, it’s easy for clients to enjoy putting together an entire wardrobe for each season.
Whether you need a warm winter jacket, sports clothes or want to be able to go from office to cocktails, you can find the answer in their brands::
- comfy Yoga jeans from Second, new bold and demi-curve by Levis and activewear by Lolë, Fig, and Karma
- to make a fashion statement, you can buy: Anna Scott, Schwing, Sandwich, Jackpot, In Wear, Part Two, Coco et Tashi, C02, Flying Tomatoe, Mystree, Trinity, Signal,Jensen and St-Martin.
- cool shoes by: Clarks, Hunter Toms, Miz Mooz, Birkenstock, Volatile, Otbt, Nicole, Madeline.
- put your stuff in purses and bags: Mosey, Co-lab
- jewelry to finish off the look: Clio Blue, Merx, Art and Caft, Cracol, La Mer watches
New arrivals come in every week. You can shop whenever its convenient for you as they are open every day.
New location: 472 St-Charles Ave. Vaudreuil-Dorion QC J7V 2N5
Original Location: 15A Cartier St. Pointe-Claire, QC H9S 4R5
corner: chemin du bord-du-lac Lakeshore
www.kivawomen.com, Facebook http://on.fb.me/HDCZrd
Hours Mon-Wed & Sat 10-5:30, Thurs & Fri 10-8 (summer), 10-6 (winter), Sun 12-5